Friday, April 17, 2009

Well another work week is winding down, I have presented two online classes this week and hopefully have helped some people become more capable virtual infrastructure managers... at least I am working with a technology that I feel strongly positive about. It holds potential to make data centers more efficient (dare I say it ... greener).

Maybe it is the overall state of things, the economy, world politics, the fact that I am slowly slipping to the far end of middle age ... I don't know but winter has seemed determined to hang on here in Michigan as long as possible and has no interest in a gracefull exit but today on the way home in my neighborhood I heard the first true signs that Winter is losing its grip... Spring peepers were singing their hearts out!!! Picture me driving down my street with the car windows down and a HUGE SMILE on my face, sometimes life is just good!

No comments:

Post a Comment