Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Starting a fresh batch

As a home brewer I am always looking for a recipes for new and interesting beer styles, as a blogger I find a simular challenge, I mean what warrants taking time to compose and post...
Our current times offer many areas for comment, ranting and raving, the real trick is to bind something about which you can actually make a contribution. I think my brewers mind is starting to focus in on a simple classic brew, documenting the life and times of a fairly average aging baby boomer trying to make his way in coporate culture while remembering his hippy roots and ideals, I mean peace love and rock-n-roll had promise but somewhere making a buck, having a 401K and security got in the way. To some degree I think this is the root of many of today's problems, simply put short term gains and greed seem to have replaced laying sound foudations on which to build the future. We really need to get back to the god head! I want to explore the possibilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment