I don't pretend to think anything I have to say is really important in the grand scheme of things but as a life long technologist I simply can't resist becoming part of the blog-o-sphere. If you find humor or entertainment in any of my postings I will be happy, if I offend know it was not meant to on a personal level.
When I take the time to put my thoughts to paper (or in this case to blog) I am rewarded with a sense of clarification and deeper understanding. A thought in mind may seem logical and well defined but once you read it from the page the holes in logic seem to jump from the page. I am not really sure exactly where this adventure will lead but all trips begin with a single step, or in this case a posting!
Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment